What is Global Donors Forum?
Global Donors Forum is an annual convening to promote effective giving and forge strategic partnerships for high-impact social investment. The forum is organized jointly by the World Congress of Muslim Philanthropists and its worldwide strategic partners.
Who Should Attend?
Individual Donors • Social Investors • Grantmaking Foundations
• Social Investment and Endowment Funds • Financial Institutions
• Governments • Corporations • Faith-based Giving Programs
• Academic and Research Centers • Donor Networks and Professionals Societies • Donor Advisor • CSO Executives
• Social Entrepreneurs
- Promote strategic and accountable giving
- Exchange ideas with eminent leaders and experts.
- Forge partnerships to promote high-impact social investment.
- Be recognized at world's premier gathering of donors and social investors.
- Gain better understanding of best practices and latest trends in philanthropy.